Fall Horse Discovery Photography Workshop
Saturday October 3rd
Carmel Line, Millborook Ontario
9:00 am to 6:00pm Gourmet Catered Lunch Provided
450.oo Sold out
Thank you to all the participants
Join me for a day of creative self discovery and personal revelation all rolled into one wondrous day of photography and equine facilitated exploration. Yes. You read that right. Equine. As in horses. As in hands on exploration of self discovery in a safe and guided environment. With HORSES. Join me, Ron Clifford, Horse Discovery – Horse Guided Learning for Life, and local photographer Marjorie McDonald, as we offer this very unique one day workshop. Geared to photographers looking to find their Vision, this full day event scheduled for October 3rd 2015 will bring you close to horses, nature, and yourself. You’ll explore the language of horses, discover how they communicate with us, and learn how you can connect with them, yourself, and your creative Vision. As Cheri Davidson (owner of Horse Discovery) says,
“Horses have a unique ability to shed light on who we really are,
our worries, our stumbling blocks – and our potential.”
I am initially only opening this to 4 participants. To give everyone individual attention and to ensure the best possible results we need to keep the size reasonable.
Workshop 450.oo (workshop full)
More About the Workshop
We are so excited about this horse photography workshop that we are pulling out all the stops to make it the best day possible. You will enjoy an entire morning of self discovery with facilitator Cheri Davidson, followed a gourmet catered lunch. The afternoon will be devoted to photography, using the insights gained during the morning’s session. We’ll explore aspects of creative photography, use of natural light, the environment and yes, the horses to help you discover your creative vision.
If you are ready to push past those blocks, dig deep and find your creative vision, then register by submitting your deposit or full payment below. As well, when you pay you will be sent a link to a registration form to complete. Do it now, because we have limited the number of participants to just four. I promise, you don’t want to miss this. (And did I mention…there’s horses!)
During this workshop you will gain the skills necessary to understand how horses communicate and how to capture and edit beautiful equine images. You will receive direct attention and focus from myself and the team leaders to ensure you get as personal experience as possible.
What is included:
- All instruction and guidance to help you understand the unique language horses have and how they communicate non verbally with us and then to spend the afternoon Photographing them using our new found understanding!
- A PDF download of the topics and techniques covered in the workshop including relevant links
- An opportunity to join a live editing video “hangout” after the event, it will also be recorded and available to all who can’t join the online video hangout live. During this Video hangout, I will be doing a walk through of a full image edit and answering any questions participants may have
What’s not Included
- equipment. All participants are required to bring their own equipment including suitable all weather clothing, cameras, tripods, and any lenses or accessories they might use during the workshop.
- A DSLR or mirrorless camera capable of full manual control.
- A lens capable of capturing horse images. A mid range zoom is ideal though you could get great results with a fixed focal length lens like a 50mm or an 85mm
- A sturdy Tripod.
- sufficient storage for a full day of shooting on your memory cards.
- extra batteries for your camera and accessories.
- Appropriate layered clothing for the anticipated conditions including a waterproof coat if rain is in the forecast and sturdy shoes or hiking boots
- Extra camera body and lens/es